how do you turn a gas into a solid? Yahoo Answers
To get the drug from a liquid to a solid we do a “crystallisation”. You’ll probably know about dissolution, that’s basically the opposite. When you put salt in water, it will dissolve.... Some solids turn directly into gases when heated, without passing through a liquid state. This is known as sublimation, but it only happens with a few solids under special conditions. This is known as sublimation, but it only happens with a few solids under special conditions.
WATCH Here's How You Turn Styrofoam Into Solid Metal
It never fails. The jar or squeeze bottle of liquid honey in the pantry will eventually turn into a thick, crystalized mass. Sometimes this change happens quickly, and sometimes it takes longer.... Therefore, compressing a liquid will not turn it into solid, rather it will turn it into gaseous state and then to plasma state. see: 'MATTER (Re-examined)'. 1.6k Views · View 1 Upvoter Nikhilendra Yarramalla , Indian by heart, soul, mind and of course body by default.
how does liquid turn into a solid? Yahoo Answers
Solid to liquid phase transitions are known as "melting." Solid to gas phase transitions are known as " sublimation ." In most cases, solids turn into gases only after an intermediate liquid state. how to pack kitchen pots and pans The process of converting a high-fat liquid into powder is very simple. The high fat ingredient should be liquefied first if it is solid, chilled and then mixed with Tapioca Maltodextrin using a starting ratio of 60% fat to 40% Tapioca Maltodextrin. More Tapioca Maltodextrin should be added if necessary. To make …
Turn weed smoke into a liquid? Marijuana Forums
When we describe a material as being a solid, liquid or gas, we are usually describing them at room temperature. We can change a material into its other states by heating it up or cooling it down. For example, water is a liquid at room temperature. how to return defective items on ebay But when using coconut oil for recipes, or just as a personal preference, sometimes you need to melt coconut oil into a liquid form for easy pouring. So How Do You Melt Coconut Oil when It’s Solid? If you want your coconut oil to be liquid, fill a bowl or the sink with hot water (hot tap water is fine) and then just set your jar of coconut oil in the water until it melts.
How long can it take?
How to make ice cream turning a liquid into a solid
- Turn weed smoke into a liquid? Marijuana Forums
- How do you turn the drugs from a liquid chemical into a
- how do you turn a gas into a solid? Yahoo Answers
- Turning a liquid into a solid YouTube
How To Make A Liquid Turn Into A Solid
For many substances (including coffee and milk) the industrial method is to break the liquid done into small droplets, and drop them through an uprising flow of hot gas. By the time the drop gets to the bottom, the water has evaporated leaving a tiny particle of solid. This is known as
- 21/01/2009 · i want to know if there is something that i can trow in water to make it in a none liquid form like a solid or foam What can i use to turn a liquid into a solid without freezing it? what can turn water into a solid form as quick as possible with out cooling it down? i want to know if there is something that i can trow in water to make it in a none liquid form like a solid or foam . Follow
- 11/12/2009 · If you see this magic trick, and you are amazed by it, try to dissolve Sodium Acetate into hot water until it saturate. When it cools down.... just hit it by a rod or something, you will see the
- Other, more familiar substances change states (from solids to liquids to gases) when we change the temperature, such as freezing water into ice or boiling it away into steam. But this simple
- Some solids turn directly into gases when they are heated, without passing through a liquid state. This is known as sublimation, but it only happens with a few solids under special conditions. This is known as sublimation, but it only happens with a few solids under special conditions.