French Translation of “sweater” Collins English-French
21/01/2014 · Learn how to say words in English correctly with Emma Saying free pronunciation tutorials. Over 140,000 words were already uploaded... Check them out!... 16/04/2009 · Best Answer: Sweater: tricot pull-over pull exploiteur sudorifique chandail Any of these would work, depending on the situation, but " un pull" or "un pull-over" is most commonly used and is the one taught in Intermediate French classes.
Sweater Distressed Ten Sixty Sleeve Sherman Ladder gxXzq1A
So i would say it can be a indirect politeness by default but its sense is related to context. If you want to be polite with no ambiguity, simply add "S'il vous plaît" imho. If you want to be polite with no ambiguity, simply add "S'il vous plaît" imho.... 4/04/2010 · A man wearing a hoodie.A hoodie (or hoody), or a bunnyhug (in Saskatchewan), is an upper-body sweater with a hood. The characteristic design includes large frontal pockets, a hood, and (usually) a drawstring to adjust the hood opening.
French Clothing Vocab ( Feminine Or Masculine) Flashcards
Sweater Cashmere Cashmere Turtleneck Turtleneck In In Cashmere Sweater Cashmere 41aBpqE Stack Exchange Network Stack Exchange network consists of 174 Q&A communities including Stack Overflow , the largest, most trusted online community for developers to learn, share their knowledge, and build their careers. how to play orochi for honor 16/04/2009 · manteau is like a coat pull is like a pullover/hoodie gilet is a light sweater if I were you , gilet is more appropriaite if it is school work because pull is like slang for teens and stuff
what is sweater in french? Yahoo Answers
13/06/2017 · How to say 'sweater' in French? Listen to hear the pronunciation. how to say australia in mandarin Next Steps is an intermediate course, which follows on from the Complete French Beginner's course- available to pre-order now! Read more Scrabble score for 'sweater': 10
How long can it take?
French Navy Mens Pure Wool Aran Knitted Sweater
- what is sweater in french? Yahoo Answers
- sweater French » English PONS
- French Clothing Vocab ( Feminine Or Masculine) Flashcards
- Sweater Cashmere Cashmere Turtleneck Turtleneck In In
How To Say Sweater In French
Say What sweaters are a good pick to treat your relaxed side thoroughly. Pick out the material, color, and style from all the listings to find the one you want. Look for colors like black as well as others. Choose from a variety of styles like cardigan. You can browse new or previously owned Say What sweaters on eBay and lower your costs. eBay is a great way to buy Say What Sweaters because
- Sweater definition, a knitted jacket or jersey, in pullover or cardigan style, with or without sleeves. See more.
- 15/02/2009 · I don't want to say "un col roulé" as I know that means roll neck sweater. I mean the type of neck that goes high up the neck to keep extra warm. Thanks for any help. I mean the type of neck that goes high up the neck to keep extra warm.
- How do you say dairy in English? Pronunciation of dairy found 8 audio voices, 5 Sentences and 5 Synonyms for dairy.
- Sweater-vest, Hooded sweater, turtleneck sweater, etc." I would add that the modifications for sweater could include a long-sleeved sweater, a short-sleeved sweater, or a button-down sweater; we wouldn't say "sleeveless sweater", because that would be a vest.