See you later in greek Answers.com
Greek alphabet, writing system that was developed in Greece about 1000 bce. It is the direct or indirect ancestor of all modern European alphabets.... Translation for 'see you later' in the free English-Greek dictionary and many other Greek translations.
How do you say "see you tomorrow" in Greek? Thanks
You would say "See you later in class " or " at class " (event) but you could also say "See you later in the classroom ." (place) You need an article (the) to go with t … he object (classroom... 18/07/2014 · I was wondering if anyone could tell me some different ways of saying 'See you later' and how they would be used in different contexts? I know 'Bis bald' and 'Bis spater' but I'm not sure what to say to someone who I'll be seeing again in a few minutes or something.
BabelFish â€“ Free Online Translator Tag Archive see you
1/02/2008 · Several ways. They don't all translate literally as 'see you later' but they are used in the same situation as 'see you later'. 1.???? ???? (Ade yA) = so long how to put two videos on eachother windows movie Keep in mind, though, that kalinikta is only really used to say "goodnight" before bed while kalispera can be used throughout the evening to essentially say "see you later…
Do You Know How to Say See you later in Greek?
Need to translate "see" to Greek? Here are 3 ways to say it. how to say australia in mandarin See You Later is an album by the Greek electronic composer Vangelis, released in 1980. It breaks quite violently with the style he had employed in the late 1970s and later, relying much more on vocals and being more experimental and returning
How long can it take?
Later Definition of Later by Merriam-Webster
- Later Define Later at Dictionary.com
- How do I say see you later in Greek? Yahoo Answers
- How to say see you later in Greek WordHippo
- How to Say Goodbye in Chinese Good Bye in Chinese Bye in
How To Say See You Later In Greek
18/07/2014 · I was wondering if anyone could tell me some different ways of saying 'See you later' and how they would be used in different contexts? I know 'Bis bald' and 'Bis spater' but I'm not sure what to say to someone who I'll be seeing again in a few minutes or something.
- How do you say see you later in French? Asked by: Sicherheits- und Antriebstechnik: Umweltgerechte Konstruktion und Normung der Maschinensicherheit (German Edition) 1726 views french , Krankenhausinfektionen (German Edition)
- Translate See You Later To Greek Online Translation > English Translation > Translate See You Later To Greek Babylon NG
- Translate Later. See 3 authoritative translations of Later in Spanish with example sentences, phrases and audio pronunciations.
- 31/01/2010 · We say "see you later" "later" "see you around" "have a good one" "take it easy" "easy." We say cheers before drinking an alcoholic drink. We say …